Tailgating Rules & Guidelines
Sunday September 26, 2021
TAILGATING PARKING LOT
(Opens Saturday at 6:00 PM)
THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL CAN BE POSSIBLE
BY FOLLOWING THESE BASIC GUIDELINES:
- Keep all of your property inside the yellow lines, including camper and RV slideouts.
- No fires allowed other than those in personal grills.
- Dispose of all ashes, hot or cold, in the black barrels provided.
- Dispose of all grease in the grease bins provided.
- Bag your trash in the bags provided upon entry as well as your bags, if needed.
- Dispose of trash in white barrels provided or place bagged trash next to barrels.
- Do not drive stakes of any type into the asphalt.
- No four-wheelers or other motorized vehicles, other than handicap scooters are permitted. However, golf carts are permitted. Drivers must have valid driver license and purchase a $10.00 permit upon entering. Permit shall remain visable on cart at all times. Either a golf cart or another vehicle will be permitted on a RV pass, but not both. Golf carts must remain in the tailgate lot before, during and after event.
- Out and in will not be permitted on event day, lot closes at 10:00 am day after game. Remaining vehicles are subject to tow.
- No selling of food, beverages and/or novelties allowed, violators will be ejected.
- No pets allowed in lot, except for health assistance dogs.
- Keep your parking pass with your vehicle at all times.
- Loud noise and/or vulgar language will not be tolerated, violators will be ejected.
- Please do not dispose any grease nor food on the ground or in any other tailgating spaces.
- Please dispose of all cooking oil in the oil receptacles that have been provided. Oil Receptacles are located along fence line & on RV Row H. *Violators will be fine $300 and will be prohibit from tailgating for the remaining 2021 Football Season.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO THE GUIDELINES ABOVE, IF YOU SHOULD HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE STADIUM OFFICE AT 601 354 6021 or SEND A MESSAGE TO SOUL-FILLED WEEKEND STAFF BELOW.
Get in Touch.
How can we help? Please submit your question below.